- 1. Community Hall :Centrally air-conditioned having sitting capacities of 1000 plus persons, located in our premises, will be made available for certain programs / functions on reasonable charges.
- 2. Conference room :Fully air-conditioned, well equipped conference room will be made available for meeting/ conference for around 25 persons
- 3. Library & Research centres :Well-equipped library & Research centre having varieties of books and literature on the life and work of sardar vallabhbhai patel and freedom struggle
- 4. Food Court :Tea/coffee, snacks, lunch – dinner and beverages are available at reasonable price at our food court located in basement of museum with open garden facing the river front of Sabarmati.
- 5. Curio shop :Varieties of books on life and work of sardar vallabhbhai patel including freedom struggle & various gift articles with museum / sardar patel photos are available for sales
- 6. Parking :Sufficient parking facilities for two/four wheelers and buses/coaches in the premises.
- 7. Mughal Garden :Beautiful landscaping and garden in huge area with verities of colourful fountain in the Moti Shahi Mahal premises dotted by peacock and monkeys around the trees. The beautiful children park under the dense trees is also created within the garden area
Lifts / elevators including wheel chair are available for physically challenged personnel