CHAIRMAN / SECRETARY`S DESK
Shri Dinsha Patel
Shri Dinsha Patel
Shri R S Patel
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Smarak was set up in the year 1978 by Shri.Babubhai Jasbhai Patel ,former Chief minister of Gujarat, in the premises of erstwhile Moti Shahi palace built by Moghal Emperor Shahjahan in 1622.
- The building has been dedicated as a national memorial for Sardar Patel and actively engaged in promoting the activities, ideology and philosophy including the contribution of the Iron man of India.
- The historic Moti Shahi Palace is a fitting memorial to the Iron man and unsung hero of India who fought passionately for India’s freedom and integrated all the princely states to form One India and responsible to lay the foundation for strong and prosperous India .
- Static Museum –has interesting exhibits and memorabilia on Sardar Vallabbhai Patel .Wide display of models, personal belongings and historic photographs with leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru and other freedom fighters.
- Multimedia halls 1 & 2 –Interesting Multimedia exhibits on the life and times of Sardar Vallabbhai Patel
- India ‘s Premier 3D building projection and sound and light show --this unique show showcases India’s freedom movement and makes history alive to the public in an interesting way. The aim of the show is to educate public on freedom movement and sacrifices made by great leaders and sardarshree’s contributions to India.
- Amazing 3D visuals sound and light effects, the monument is dramatically visualized as Taj Mahal,Cellular jail and tribute to our national heroes .
- Families can relax at the Mughal gardens and enjoy colourful fountains and river front.
- Come and pay your respects to Sardar Vallabbhai Patel and our freedom fighters.